What's new
  • Note: The old forum is still accessible for reference purposes (like post formats, rules, previous update logs, etc.), at https://archive-forum.lasventuras.net.

Stat loss bug - here is some information

denNorske

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IGN
denNorske
Dear players..

I am sorry about the ongoing issues where you easily lose your statistics from your accounts.
We are very aware of the situation, and I am currently patching up the script to fix and avoid this.

Many of you have applied to be refunded. Unfortunately, if we refund you now - you may up losing it again before we fix it.

I hope you all can wait until the new update is online (maximum 2 days, hopefully tonight) and then we will refund everyone that lost their stats.
Make sure you make a refund topic if you haven´t, and include time + date of the happening.

denNorske

db.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IGN
dB.
We would also like to reiterate that all the stats that were lost by players due to the bug would be refunded post the new update, along with bonus stats to all the said accounts, on account of the inconvenience caused to the players.

Please bear with us for the time being.

Regards

denNorske

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IGN
denNorske
This fix is now done in 3.1.2, however there are some other fixes that depends on the release.

We are shortly in a stage of testing and deploying it, stay tuned.