What's new
  • Note: The old forum is still accessible for reference purposes (like post formats, rules, previous update logs, etc.), at https://archive-forum.lasventuras.net.

Serious Matter

SalahDinMk

Standard Member
Newly Registered
Haaaa You tought it was serious but it was me Dio, seriously How stupid are you to continue reading after You've got pranked You whack ass nigger. Anyways If you keep reading this shit gon get real depressing. I was walking to school And I met my BL friend and wow what a coincidence We bumped into My crush And I can tell that she really fell for him. I thought At the begining that My firend's only interested in Gay stuff But the son of a bitch actually asked Turned out straight and he went for her. I told that nigga that I was interrested in her so he said Lemme fuck you and then You can have her. I did what I had to and the next morning I find Him with her kissing... I brought My 20 inch Long assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss garden hoes and showered them. I slapped the shit out of him and Kicked that bitch's ass like a thailandish transgender. Anyways db banned me for some reason. Petition to unban me tomorrow down in the comments baliz💄💋👄👅