Version 3.3.1 Update
- Quitter Bonus System:
- For those who /q (quit) to avoid arrests or hits we've something new in store!
- For Cops/LEO: Whenever an arrestable wanted player quits the game while there are cops within his peripheral range, the cops will now get a quitter bonus cash, the amount of which will be deducted from the quitting player. When the quitter returns in game, he'll find himself in jail for 60 seconds while still being wanted.
- For Hitmen: Whenever a player with hit quits the game while there are hitmen within his peripheral range, the hitmen will now get a quitter bonus cash, the amount of which will be deducted from the quitting player. When the quitter returns in game, he'll NOT be in jail. However, the hit on him would continue to remain active.
- All players can now enter & drive the previously mission specific locked vehicles. However, to do those missions, the restrictions remain.
That means, anyone can now drive Ambulance, Bus, Trucks, Dodo, Burrito, etc; but will not be able to start missions if they don't meet the required criteria.
- /GPS List has been updated.
- Vehicle owners are required to /park their vehicles at a reasonably proper & sensible locations so that they don't cause inconvenience or obstructions in game. Such erratically parked vehicles will now be towed away by your admins.
- Possible proper locations to /park your vehicles: At your home, Common parking lots, etc.
- Improper locations: On Gang zones, at public places (like LVPD, Hospitals), Near dealership spawn points, At player/interior checkpoints, etc.
- Updated Police Tutorial & Restructured the Cop Ranks.
- /GTOP now shows the Gangs' ID & Tag.
- Players entering locked vehicles can now see who owns the vehicle.
- Billboards edited.
Keep yourself updated by downloading our android app from Google Play Store (click here)