What's new
  • Note: The old forum is still accessible for reference purposes (like post formats, rules, previous update logs, etc.), at https://archive-forum.lasventuras.net.

Inactivity

Sentinel Black Flame

VIP Member
Standard Member
IGN
lone_wolf
I'm off for some time..Maybe a few months , so no one cares :DD I'll be back when I'm ready ..I just need some time off.. This way I 'd say Reecy to contact me,so I can give her my stuff to not lose anything..stay loyal to LVCNR ,farewell for now : ) . 🙂

Sentinel Black Flame

VIP Member
Standard Member
IGN
lone_wolf
No I'm serious lol.. and sorry for tonight.. I cant play like this,I rlly need some time off.. sorry everyone for all harm I caused ..imm rlly sorry..it's just.. in the past 2 weeks some things happened that.. made me ..hate everyone here and i dont want to play like that,i wont spend any more minute online full of anger and hatred..imm just dissapointed in everything..but i promise once imm back,you wont recognize me :) everything will be different ,i ..just need some time away from all of you and LVCNR ,and I'll be very busy soon with work and all so.. it's for the best,but like i said i'll be back much much better..again sorry everyone