What's new
  • Note: The old forum is still accessible for reference purposes (like post formats, rules, previous update logs, etc.), at https://archive-forum.lasventuras.net.

carDon (2016-2019)

carDon

VIP Member
Standard Member
Newly Registered
Bbye people, it's time for me to move on. Keep following the rules and respect dB, once you get to know him, trust me, you will not regret. He is the reason i'm a better person than i used to be few years back. Imagine me being a rude kid like px, yeah i was like him. Just know that everything you think about him, he is just the opposite, i know unbelievable but true. I'm not trying to lick as many of you might say, because i am already leaving, got nothing to do with it, just telling you the truth before leaving.

I am not going to leave the community as a whole though, i am just exhausted and need a long break, i'll be available on discord so that i don't miss a moment with my fellas :)
As i was out of words for my goodbye thread, I asked two of my pets to write a few words for me, here goes nothing :-
Alright ladies and stupid idiots it has been a pleasure serving the server with you all but I must bail now my time has come, Thanos got me...
-SFBae <==3
The future stretches before me, waiting for me to create the work of art that will become my life.” We have entered an age for celebration, an era to memorialize who we were, who we are and who we will eventually become. Celebrate this milestone greater than all the others, for it is the time we have spent here in our LVCNR server that will always be held close to heart. Me Resigning is 0 hours away, which for most of us does seem sad. As we look back at these past 3 long but fulfilling years, there are some things that I shall never forget. It’s hard to believe that at one point we were Just players having fun entering into these doors, with no idea How important those memories were for us.
-Salah_mk (3asba)

carDon
Signing off.

SpringFredBonnie

Helpers
VIP Member
Standard Member
Newly Registered
Bbye people, it's time for me to move on. Keep following the rules and respect dB, once you get to know him, trust me, you will regret. He is the reason i'm a better person than i used to be few years back. Imagine me being a rude kid like px, yeah i was like him. Just know that everything you think about him, he is just the opposite, i know unbelievable but true. I'm not trying to lick as many of you might say, because i am already leaving, got nothing to do with it, just telling you the truth before leaving.

I am not going to leave the community as a whole though, i am just exhausted and need a long break, i'll be available on discord so that i don't miss a moment with my fellas :)
As i was out of words for my goodbye thread, I asked two of my pets to write a few words for me, here goes nothing :-

-SFBae <==3

-Salah_mk (3asba)

carDon
Signing off.
Missing you is what I do now :cry:

Reecy

VIP Member
Standard Member
Newly Registered
Hey, Cardi.
Have no idea how long you've been an admin here. And I'm sure you did a kick-ass job at being one.
But since you seem to be exhausted, I hope you enjoy your long break, ey...
But do pop in from time to time, okay? And ban someone while you're at it. Preferably Phoenix.
And you were never as rude as PX by the way. I don't think anyone will ever be.

Bye-bye.
Take care... 😚❤

Osami

VIP Member
Standard Member
Newly Registered
Bye Bye. Cardon Abhe to Dosti bani thi or tu chala gya :(

PhoeNix

Standard Member
Newly Registered

denNorske

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Will miss you around here. Hope to see you again soon, though - and thanks for the nice moments we had now recently