What's new
  • Note: The old forum is still accessible for reference purposes (like post formats, rules, previous update logs, etc.), at https://archive-forum.lasventuras.net.

Boarding

YøuNessAG

Standard Member
Newly Registered
Good Day everyone!!

I'm new here, btw my in game name is Nag, so I'm here to play and to make new friends. And I am happy to play with you all, hope you guys are kind, And I also here to help. Thank you for welcoming me in LVCNR.
welcome to LVCNR Nag hope you'll enjoy playing with us i have plenty of things to show you in game and on forums and more if you need any assistance _YouNess_#0438
i'll make sure you'll learn all of lvcnr basic things... see you tomorrow

Reactions: Nag

yacine_dz

VIP Member
Standard Member
Newly Registered
IGN
Yacine_Dz
Hello, @Nag
Welcome to Las Venturas Cops & Robbers.
I'm already your friend.
I never liked a new player like i liked you, hope our friendship will be stronger and yeah, hope you will stay with us!
See you in-game, Nag 🤩

• Love

Osami

VIP Member
Standard Member
Newly Registered
IGN
Osami
Good Day everyone!!

I'm new here, btw my in game name is Nag, so I'm here to play and to make new friends. And I am happy to play with you all, hope you guys are kind, And I also here to help. Thank you for welcoming me in LVCNR.
Hello Nag. Welcome to LVCNR.

Nag

Newly Registered
IGN
Nag
Hey nag,
Welcome to lvcnr, please kindly read /rules /pc /cmds and /Wank

Lemonade
Wank in game or in person, it's confusing me lmao 😂

Welcome to lvcnr nag i hope i see you
It depends on GMT u have ahhaa but trying to play at the different time well see yah mate⚡

Hello, @Nag
Welcome to Las Venturas Cops & Robbers.
I'm already your friend.
I never liked a new player like i liked you, hope our friendship will be stronger and yeah, hope you will stay with us!
See you in-game, Nag 🤩
Yes Brader! See you in game ⚡⚡