What's new
  • Note: The old forum is still accessible for reference purposes (like post formats, rules, previous update logs, etc.), at https://archive-forum.lasventuras.net.

An Open Letter

Reecy

VIP Member
Standard Member
Newly Registered
Hey, guys. It's me, Aloreece. Better known as Reecy. I'm alive and well.
To all the new players, I was an administrator in this server before I left.

I want to share something with you all.
Now I don't expect any of you to believe me or care or understand, etc.
It's just an insight as to why I faked my own death and decided to disappear.

I'll be returning to the server.
Please don't make it hard for me online.
Completely ignore me if you must.
Treat me like a stranger. I deserve it and I'm okay with that.

xxx

18 October 2017
3 of us were in Aberdeen for a friend's 21st birthday party. It's a small town 54km from Graaff Reinet, my hometown. Google it if you must.

19 October 2017
Around 3 am in the morning. The party comes to an end. I was the designated driver because I don't drink a lot. My 2 friends, Bronwyn and Kendra, drunk, said we should stay in Aberdeen and sleep it off. I convinced them I'm okay, for I had little to drink, and that we could make it back to Graaff Reinet just fine. It was only 54km. I wanted to get home.

Around 3:50 am. Whilst on our way back, we came to a curve. At 110km/h and turning, I saw an object in the lane that I'm driving in. It was just a dead animal.

I reacted too late and instead of hitting the brakes, I swerved to avoid the roadkill. Trying to get back in back in my lane, the car started sliding. And the next thing it was spinning...
(Opel Corsa Lite. No power steering and no anti-lock braking system)

Kendra and I screamed and panicked. Our friend, Bronwyn, was asleep in the back seat. Or passed out. Too drunk to react to anything.

The car spun off the road before being brought to a stop by a fence...

Kendra and I suffered minor to no damages. Only a couple of cuts and bruises.
Bronwyn snapped her neck... I don't know if it was the spinning of the car or the impact of the stop...
I guess due to the fact that she was asleep, she couldn't brace herself for anything...

I'll share a picture of the curve. There are flowers and a cross put up for her. But I won't share it now. It's too personal.

xxx

And now you know my story.

It feels like I have blood on my hands.

And I've to live with that for the rest of my life.
All because I thought it was a good idea to drive home in the middle of the morning...

For a time I wished that it was me instead of her...

I should've died on 19 October 2017

20 October 2017

I faked my own death because:

1. I should've died the previous day.
2. I couldn't accept what happened, I couldn't keep it together and was thinking irrationally.
3. I wanted to disappear and never be heard from again by anyone I knew. Well, online at least. Can't escape real life.

The admin team had no part faking anything of course. They tried to reach out to me but I deleted my social media and lead them to believe that I'm gone. And I had some people speaking on behalf of me.

But somehow I always find my way back to SA-MP. Especially LVCNR. This place feels like home... and I ran away from it. And shunned my family.

I don't know how to say sorry.
I don't expect anyone's forgiveness.
But at least you know now what really happened...

SalahDinMk

Standard Member
Newly Registered
welcome back And I'm looking forward to playing with you.
no one hates you, so keep it cool!20190210_205921.png

Duke

Newly Registered
i mean we are glad and surprised that you returned among us even tho it was like a shock to see you coming back from death tho we would have liked if we knew the real story sooner but nevermind we are satisfied to see this letter of honesty and truth from you at last after such long years passing this pretty sure doesnt concern most of us as much as it concerns those who made a symbol of respect and memory towards the lost we were thinking we had as we built it piece by piece at least you can see that we cared for you lots in the past to know we still do care for you now and appreciate the sincerity.
Thank you and welcome back

yacine_dz

VIP Member
Standard Member
Newly Registered
IGN
Yacine_Dz
What about reecy Memorial?
dennorske spent hours to script it and now we will pray for your life not your death xD
We don't joke with death reecy, even if no one cares about it but atleast players of Lvcnr ain't idiots to handle such news.
You could've choosen another justification instead of your death.
Anyway, It's not my welcome which adds neither reduce your presence, (y)
The only person who came back from the deeds is Jesus Christ 🙏
:coffee::geek: See you in-game!

PhoeNix

Standard Member
Newly Registered

xxx

18 October 2017
3 of us were in Aberdeen for a friend's 21st birthday party. It's a small town 54km from Graaff Reinet, my hometown. Google it if you must.

19 October 2017
Around 3 am in the morning. The party comes to an end. I was the designated driver because I don't drink a lot. My 2 friends, Bronwyn and Kendra, drunk, said we should stay in Aberdeen and sleep it off. I convinced them I'm okay, for I had little to drink, and that we could make it back to Graaff Reinet just fine. It was only 54km. I wanted to get home.

Around 3:50 am. Whilst on our way back, we came to a curve. At 110km/h and turning, I saw an object in the lane that I'm driving in. It was just a dead animal.

I reacted too late and instead of hitting the brakes, I swerved to avoid the roadkill. Trying to get back in back in my lane, the car started sliding. And the next thing it was spinning...

Kendra and I screamed and panicked. Our friend, Bronwyn, was asleep in the back seat. Or passed out. Too drunk to react to anything.

Bronwyn snapped her neck... I don't know if it was the spinning of the car or the impact of the stop...
I guess due to the fact that she was asleep, she couldn't brace herself for anything...

I'll share a picture of the curve. There are flowers and a cross put up for her. But I won't share it now. It's too personal.

xxx

All because I thought it was a good idea to drive home in the middle of the morning...

20 October 2017

2. I couldn't accept what happened, I couldn't keep it together and was thinking irrationally.
3. I wanted to disappear and never be heard from again by anyone I knew. Well, online at least. Can't escape real life.

The admin team had no part faking anything of course. They tried to reach out to me but I deleted my social media and lead them to believe that I'm gone. And I had some people speaking on behalf of me.

But somehow I always find my way back to SA-MP. Especially LVCNR. This place feels like home... and I ran away from it. And shunned my family.

Welcome back Reecy. ❤
Regards,
PhoeNix_Sindhi

Slim

Standard Member
Newly Registered
No matter if it's fake or not.. The matter is You're alive.. that's what we all care about😘

Cod4

Standard Member
Newly Registered
Welcome Back Reecy i So Miss You Love you i hope your happy Now

denNorske

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IGN
denNorske
It feels like I have blood on my hands
I'm so terribly sorry to hear this. Gosh, I just understand you so well and what you have been going through the last few years.. I just hope you're better now and that you don't take the blame for this.
I'm very happy to know you are okay and that the memorial we had wasn't necessary. That would stay sad and thinking you'd never return.
For many here it's a miracle.

Take your time to get back into it, into lvcnr and I'm looking very much forward to seeing you around, and get to know you. Sending you some hugs.

JB_OO7

Newly Registered
Welcome Back Reecy, I use to think you'd be sitting in paradise enjoying finest label under Dubai kind of penthouses. I was thinking how your family would have suffered, tbh for more of my sympathy was for your mom cause I too have a mom extreme emotional and sensitive about her kids. Everyone, everyone but your mom couldn't go through something this tragic. After all I don't blame you for your story, I myself pranked a friend of me who I had not seen in years but it was different. It's part of human nature sometimes to discover what it cannot when its dead. So even if it was a scripted melodrama, you don't deserve any hatred or something. You just wanted to expand your approach towards life and death. I really am glad with the happy shock you've given us as a lvcnr member. So welcome back into cruel world !

JB

Zubair

Standard Member
Newly Registered
I already knew it that memorial was fake and i never Mourn there from Heart because we cant Mourn for Alive peoples.Happy to see you once more.Live long...

PB.

Standard Member
Newly Registered

xxx

18 October 2017

19 October 2017

xxx

20 October 2017

Welcome back to your second family we missed you a lot

denNorske

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IGN
denNorske
I already knew it that memorial was fake and i never Mourn there from Heart because we cant Mourn for Alive peoples.Happy to see you once more.Live long...
The memorial was never fake. We made it out of the information we had until now, meaning we really wanted to memorise the name of reecy in here. Noone could know