What's new
  • Note: The old forum is still accessible for reference purposes (like post formats, rules, previous update logs, etc.), at https://archive-forum.lasventuras.net.

a farewell letter

YøuNessAG

Standard Member
Newly Registered
hello lvcnr hope you'll doing alright cuz i'm not i'm getting anger and rage more and more as long as some pigs cannot understand in fact they're unable to understand and they will never understand because they're imbred and i don't blame them for that, some people will say stay banned kid but hey i'm not excited to get my unban or come back to this place anytime soon,i cannot breath the same oxygen those chumps do, so i gotta say good bye,however this is not a good bye forever this is only a good bye for now,i found out that those pigs run this place and the way they run it is just terrible, thank you lvcnr for the gold times i spent and big up to the admins who's working hard to keep this place alive,, and i wanna thank jsb for having such an amazing war,it was exciting worthy and clean, there were less reports there was less toxic behavior there was a better playerbase everybody was having fun no one of us had the time to hunt newbies because there was a heavy competition i also wanna thank the gang wme and it's members owners for protecting me and helping me, see you soon lvcnr

yacine_dz

VIP Member
Standard Member
Newly Registered
IGN
Yacine_Dz
A Li7wak Letter.
Atleast Messenger exists, so we can't cut the communication between us.
🎮you gonna play Super mario?
jk....ik you won't do that..... but you will probably play Roblox.

denNorske

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IGN
denNorske
You will come back Youness, stop with this leaving topic. You don't win over them by leaving.
Play fairly, and you are already a very good player.

Remember, do you want to look good for PG, or you want to look good for the rest? Choose your path, and act thereby.
I don't want you to leave, so please stay with us. We are planning many updates and things to add in the near future